Thel team of ELL’s Competition & Antitrust Practice includes lawyers with extensive expertise in the practical application of competition law. Our practical experience in antitrust is more diversified compared with some other firms in Armenia. We have experience in antitrust litigation and competition cases in antimonopoly authorities, merger and strategic enterprise clearances, antitrust audits, structuring of distribution contracts, advice in public procurement (government contracts) and public procurement litigation. We have developed strong industrial focus and have significantly enlarged our footprint with eminent companies from the energy and natural resources, pharmaceutical, automotive, telecom, transport, industrial manufacturing, and retail sectors.
- Carrying out antitrust internal audits and mock dawn raids.
- Creating company’s trade policies and competition codes of conduct.
- Advising on application of the rules governing abuse of a dominant position and restrictive agreements.
- Advising in relation to natural monopolies.
- Supporting companies during dawn raids and antitrust audits.
- Handling antimonopoly cases and representing clients in court litigation against the antimonopoly authorities.
- Advising on civil contracts in relation to their compliance with competition law.
- Advising on state aid matters.
- Analyzing and developing business models on the basis of competition law.
- Representing clients in private antitrust claims.
- Advising on merger control and related strategic matters, including obtaining clearance from the Armenian antimonopoly authorities and other competition authorities.
- Advising on application of the rules on unfair competition.
- Assisting bidders and contracting authorities with respect to public procurement (government contracts).
- Assisting clients in challenging the outcome of tender procedures.
Russian food importing company.
Advised Russian food importing company on competition law compliance and trade terms development.