The team of Labor & Employment is today one of the strongest in Armenia. Its 5 associates, including 2 partners, specializing in Labor Law make up one of the biggest such practices on today’s market. Our many years of experience advising and acting for major foreign investors, multinational corporations and big Armenian employers on all labor matters mean that individual members of the group can specialize in the particular aspects of labor law most in demand: pension legislation, relations with trades unions, out-staffing and immigration legislation. We advise clients on any labor law issues that might arise in their daily business, perform due diligence of the company’s employment paperwork in order to identify and minimize potential risks, make recommendations for optimal application of the labor legislation rules considering the client’s specific sphere of business, and provide support for major comprehensive projects.
- Advice on everyday matters.
- Labour and pension aspects.
- Restructuring of employment relations and redundancies.
- Due diligence of employment paperwork.
- Development of all types of agreements and internal regulations.
- Salaries and bonuses.
- Corporate pension plans.
- Labour dispute resolution in and out of court.
- Support during audits by government authorities, judicial defence.
- Outsourcing and outstaffing.
- Relations with trades unions, collective bargaining negotiations.
- Industrial safety.
- Material liability, damages.
- Protection of confidential information.
- Investigation of labour conflicts (whistle-blowing).
- Personal data.
- Employment of foreign citizens.
Hripsime G. Case
Successfully represented the interests of Hripsime G. in the court of first instance, court of appeal and cassation court in an employment dispute with a former employee.
Aratours Travel Services, (Armenia)
Advised Aratours Travel Services on labor law issues regarding daily business. ELL performed due diligence of the Aratours' employment paperwork in order to identify and minimize potential risks.